35 Free Web Development and www.omroepgroesbeek.nl Designer Tools
- Created on click here buy cheap cialis 2010-06-07
There are many available tools to help make web development projects quicker and more productive. rendering these tools practically useless until you stump up the cash. In most cases, however, there are free alternatives available can significantly help you accomplish tasks such as color selecting, color palette, JS Library, CSS/HTML/PHP Framework, WYSIWYG editor. etc...which are included in this list intentionally.
1. HTML5 Starter Pack - This HTML5 Starter Pack is http://www.markwellgroup.com.au/canadian-pharmacy-viagra-prescription a bit different than a template. It has been built with one guiding principle: scalability.
2. Tiny Fluid Grid - Inspired by the 1kb Grid, the Tiny Fluid Grid is a super simple fluid layout generator. Its download comes with a index.html with demo code.
3. PHP Template Inheritance (TI) - PHP library for creating reusable HTML layouts (templates) for a site, using template inheritance technique.
4. DooPHP – High Performance Open Source PHP Framework, rapid development framework for PHP using commonly known design patterns like MVC and ORM.
7. Simple Cloud API - open source project providing common PHP interfaces for File Storage, Document Storage, and Simple Queue cloud services.
8. Formee - CSS framework for easily and quickly creating cross-browser web forms. It works with the technique provided by Fluid 960 Grid System to compose the form's layout.
11. CSS Grid Builder - a lightweight CSS framework developed by Yahoo! that comes with over 1000 page layout combinations.
13. CodeIgniter - free open source PHP Framework with relatively small codebase. It uses the Model-View-Controller (MVC) approach for development, which allows better separation between logic and just try! levitra online cheap presentation.
16. Less - an HTML5 powered CSS framework for building flexible multi column website layouts for varying screen widths.
17. PHP Fat Free - a powerful, modular and lightweight PHP 5.3+ web application framework designed to help you build dynamic and robust web sites. CSS
18. Clean AJAX Framework - an open source engine for AJAX, that provides you high level easy to use interface for AJAX interactions.
19. BrowserLab - BrowserLab lets you preview web pages across multiple browsers and operating systems. You can get a full-view screenshot, even beneath the fold, or compare how your web page looks in two browsers, side by side.
20. Web Developer Toolbar - Adds a menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.
21. Expression Web SuperPreview - It can display a website in IE6, IE7 or IE8 side by side or as an onion-skin overlay and use rulers, guides and zoom/pan tools to precisely identify differences in layout.
23. Google Font Directory - Google just announced a very functional font resource with an API which will help using custom fonts within web pages.
24. CamStudio - open source screen recorder software which can record every screen and bying viagra online cheap us audio activity on a computer & create industry-standard AVI video files or bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWF).
25. Dropbox - an amazing service which keeps you synchronized on any computer with the help of a software that functions as a drive or from a web interface.
28. CSS Sprite Generator - Using CSS sprites is an excellent way to improve web page performance by reducing the number of HTTP requests needed for rendering images.
30. PHPanywhere - There are also features like tabs, find-replace or auto-completion that we could expect from a desktop IDE.
32. Websecurify - a very easy-to-use and open source tool which automatically identifies web application vulnerabilities by using advanced discovery and fuzzing technologies.
33. Alloy UI - a UI metaframework that provides a consistent and simple API for building web applications across all three levels of the browser: structure.
34. PixelZoomer - very handy Firefox extension for web developers which can replace the step of http://www.wowgraphicdesigns.com/gay-cialis taking screenshots of a web page and pasting it into an image editing software for making pixel-perfect measurements.
As a web designers or/and developers, I believe we all have our own favourite tools. For me, I have heaps of them and cialis tadalafil canada some of them are extremely useful.